Hi All,
Same Machine as No Video. I got the FX884 board today. Plugged it in and the control came back to life. Only problem now are the 3 alarms that are keeping it from running. I'm going to try and attach pictures of the screen and control. The alarms are drive related. 13, 14 are alarms for X and Y axis's. Then there is a 20 E-Stop alarm which I think is due to the drive alarms. The drive is a Meldas MR-S2 dual drive. in the maintenance manual it is saying that the control is not giving the drive the correct initialization codes. It refers to the control operating instructions. I've not seen any operating instructions for a T2 control. There is very little info on MEAU website. I'm going to try and call them tomorrow and see if they will even talk to me about this problem. I called them just after I got this machine and asked a couple of questions about the T2 control and it didn't seem like there was anyone left there that knew anything about it. That was almost 5 years ago. Probably worse now.

Anyway just wondering if anyone has had this problem before. My guess is that the machine this FX884 board came out of may have had the 2 separate drives that may have needed a different initialization string. Not knowing what machine this came off of. Making some progress but being this close doesn't cut any chips or make any money to pay for all these pieces. As always any help will be appreciated.

Bob