Hi, first thank you for reading!

I am about to start to build a RF product of size of kids lunchbox, the case might be PET resin or AZ91d, either case, I need no more than 5k pieces in total. the shape of the product is fairly simple box-like water sealed enclosure to protect PCB inside from outside elements and allow connectors / antenna output.

A neighbor just handle over me a unused 500 m2 space that was used for furniture making, so space and power supply is no longer a concern. I am thinking to reverse the product design flow: I want to design the enclosure based on my in-house machine capability, like a machinist designing his own product knowing his machine availability and limitation and outsource just if really needed.

My limitations:
budget: +-30k euro for machine center.
Time budget: a lot.

I have been seeing MAHO machines of all condition selling here in Europe lately, some has pallet change (ending in U), other are MAHO 800/1200/1600, or DMU 4~5 axis, sometime I have seen with tilt table, other are V which has no tillable spindle...

I am not sure which of all those old machines are suitable for more or less rebuild, spindle reliability, control upgradability and overall running cost, aside from making mold, I might use it to process magnesium casing if needed, in that case, the changeable pallet comes handy, so the machine will be a mixed-use scenario..

Other than vintage MAHO, other suggestion at same price tag?

Please someone who has been there help me, I am so lost..

Thanks for reading, again!