585,954 active members*
4,126 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Syil Super X3

Any Super X3 user in southern California? I plan to buy Super X3 CNC, i need help. Thanks

Sorry. Too far.

Quote Originally Posted by tranbell View Post
    Any Super X3 user in southern California? I plan to buy Super X3 CNC, i need help. Thanks
    I'm in Melbourne Australia.
    Very happy with new Super X3 CNC with all bells and whistles. (4th axis, pump)
    You don't need help. Just start playing with it. Mach3 makes it work well.

I am at Modesto,CA with my SX3. Still a bit far from southern CA.
    Regards,
    Wes

Hi all,

I properly go with super X3 professional packet after researched several brands such as CNC Jr. Master, Max NC… I also like Tormach machines (It has Y travel 9.5” compare with Super X3 travel 6.3 or 6.9), but it’s more expensive than Super X3.

So far you guys very happy with super X3. I’m glad to hear that. Anything I need to know before I place the order for the machine? This is my first time to buy little CNC mill. Please advice. Thanks

I like to see the machine before purchasing. But Syilamerica did not have any dealer or show room in Orange County California.

Regards,

Tran

Quote Originally Posted by tranbell View Post
    Hi all,

I properly go with super X3 professional packet after researched several brands such as CNC Jr. Master, Max NC… I also like Tormach machines (It has Y travel 9.5” compare with Super X3 travel 6.3 or 6.9), but it’s more expensive than Super X3.

So far you guys very happy with super X3. I’m glad to hear that. Anything I need to know before I place the order for the machine? This is my first time to buy little CNC mill. Please advice. Thanks

I like to see the machine before purchasing. But Syilamerica did not have any dealer or show room in Orange County California.

Regards,

Tran
    Tran.
    I bought mine 'blind'. Quality very good. Make sure limit switch leads are well supported and protected. Y limit switch lead should go around the tower, to avoid crossing the Y leadscrew area. Makes sure Z limit lead is not strained. Crimping tool used on crimped leads was not the correct one for most or all the connectors. They all need checking for security. Use minimum 1GHz PC with XP and standard parrallel port. No mechanical issues. Tweaking and tunng the Mach3 software settings give you some instant hands on learning.
    Nothing a days fiddling won't fix. The installation instructions show how to get slide the bed off the machine to clean shipping protection. Do this after you power it up so you can move each axis electrically. Thats when you tidy the cabling. All low voltage, so it is safe.

Regards.
    Neil.
    Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. Three ways to fix things: The right way, the other way, and maybe your way, which is possibly a faster wrong way.

you can email to syilamerica to display more video for you.
    syil china
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Re: Syil Super X3

Can I still get information about my old Super X 3 machine?