584,830 active members*
5,561 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma Pallet Changer Crash

Okuma Pallet Changer Crash

I recently got a Okuma MX-45VAE with a OSP700M control from an auction. I got one of the board fixed, added new oil, then moved the axes. Then I tried the pallet changer out in manual mode. I got the machine to move over in X, the door to open, and the pallet to unclamp. Then it wouldn't do anything else. I found the page that says the sequence number and the parameter page that has the APC sequence number. The sequence was step 6. I didn't realize this later but pallet "B" was loaded on the machine and pallet "A".

I have tried many thing to get it to move so I am a little fuzzy on what I did. But here we go I changed the sequence number to 7 and pallet A moved to the load position even though pallet B was already in the machine.
    Then I changed sequence number to 6 (if I remember right) and it started to pull pallet B out of the machine even though pallet A was in the way.

How do put pallet A ( the one on the pallet changer ) in the storage position ( front of the machine)?
    How do I put pallet B back in the fully loaded position in the machine?

Re: Okuma Pallet Changer Crash

Hellog

I think there is a missing diagnostic message. The missing diagnostic message is splash guard open signal that is not in screen.. You have to be careful when doing with parameter. You have to know the sequences.

Re: Okuma Pallet Changer Crash

Thanks for replying. I put in the sequence number in and pushed APC reverses and it sent it to the right place.
    Also it turns out the riggers attached some of the wires in the control box backwards.
    Now it works correctly.