Thank you in advance with all who can help me with my questions.

I purchased my CNC from StyleCNC some months back, and now that I have it, I of course have many of questions. The main thing right now though, is the wiring. They seem to have labeled the areas on the machine that I need to run wires to, only I do not know which one goes where. My machine came with 2 vacuum pumps (2RB-710-A21) and a dust collector (No# but it is a single phase motor).

The breakers in the cabinet are LS1D32 32AMP breakers.

This is where I get lost. All I ever find are videos on 3phase and or just a quick demo by someone showing off the item, but not how it is wired with my particular setup. I am in the USA, so trying to figure out from videos showing very little and or differently wired configuration is making this rather difficult.I do not know where I am supposed to run the wires from what to what. Do the vacuum wires go to the breakers (in the cabinet), or do they go to the slots on the bottom labeled vacuum1/vacuum2 and the wires from the breaker panel (the main power from my workshop) go where? And of course, I do not see any grounding for the 240, so, I guess I would need some sort of bus bar or a screw of some sorts to ground all this.

I am not sure what wire should go where with anything. Any thoughts and suggestions?