584,817 active members*
4,582 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > SignMaking > Signmaking Topics > Bought the UC100 USB motion controller- Having issues signs are printing backwards

Hybrid View

Bought the UC100 USB motion controller- Having issues signs are printing backwards

Hi guys , I was wondering if you could help me figure something out. We bought the UC100 USB motion controller to test on one of our machines while it works, everything is printed backwards. I have looked online to no avail on how to get our machine to print in the correct direction. We would love to purchase more of these for the other machines in our shop. We just need to figure this out first.

I have attached some images to further illustrate the issue and I linked a video I posted on youtube showing how it prints.

https://youtu.be/odIV-rqTbZU

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dublindesign View Post
    Hi guys , I was wondering if you could help me figure something out. We bought the UC100 USB motion controller to test on one of our machines while it works, everything is printed backwards. I have looked online to no avail on how to get our machine to print in the correct direction. We would love to purchase more of these for the other machines in our shop. We just need to figure this out first.

I have attached some images to further illustrate the issue and I linked a video I posted on youtube showing how it prints.

Thanks
    Looks like just Y axis is reversed

Try checking dir low/active for the Y axis only, restart mach3 and see if that works

Re: Bought the UC100 USB motion controller- Having issues signs are printing backward

Hello thanks for your reply! I tried doing that but it stayed the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dublindesign View Post

Thanks
    Looks like just Y axis is reversed

Try checking dir low/active for the Y axis only, restart mach3 and see if that works