Hi there,

I recently bought a:

GWeike LC1612 CO2 Laser Cutter - 220v
CW5000 Water Chiller - 220v
Air Filter Cabinet - 220v
Air Compressor - 220v

The electrician came in to look at setting up a circuit for this in the shop, and he had a lot of questions before he could get it good to go. Unfortunately, I've been having a really hard time getting anyone at GWeike to help me out with any of the questions and the manual is kind of useless in this regard. (The one they sent has completely different outlets and everything as to what was pictured.)

So, here in Canada the voltage out the wall is 110/120, and I see that inside of my laser cutter there is a 115/220(230) converter. Does anyone know if I plug in the wall with it set to the 115, will it convert for the laser AND the three plugs on the back?

Also, to be a little extra confusing, the outlets on the back all look like standard North American plugs which is great for the chiller, but the air filter cabinet and air compressor both have Type C plugs which would not fit in the wall OR the back of the laser cutter's Type B outlets on the back. Has anyone had this issue? I ordered them all at the same time from GWeike so I don't understand why they aren't just simply compatible.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! (This is all probably really simple stuff but I'm just really thrown for a loop and the electrician didn't have any idea what was happening either (and this electrician has set up several shops with large CNCs before so I feel a little better that it's not just me))

Thanks!!