585,575 active members*
3,627 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Alarm 090 reference return FANUC W2 EDM

Alarm 090 reference return FANUC W2 EDM

Hi all , I have this alarm in FANUC W2 EDM when I want will axes U to reference by manual or G28

I check battery and those were changed .

In manual about alarm 90 has told " the zero return can not be performed normally because the zero return start point is too close to zero point or the speed is too slowly "

therefor do anybody have information and experience to related this problem .

Thanks

Re: Alarm 090 reference return FANUC W2 EDM

Honestly, the description of the problem is not clear enough to give proper advice, but I will try to find a solution for you.

Re: Alarm 090 reference return FANUC W2 EDM

It seems like you need to set the zero point correctly, and this should be specified in your manual. Honestly, the description of the problem is not clear enough to give proper advice. My understanding is that the error occurs during the execution of the C coordinate enable command. Specifically during the performance of the spindle orientation and the subsequent holding in that position to mechanically engage the gears. I have not encountered such a problem; I took a good car on credit, but the tax is hefty, unfortunately, but I know how to make a check stub online, so I will not be fooled. And I wish you to solve the problem as soon as possible.