585,971 active members*
4,250 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc oi Mate-MC (300 APC alarm problem)

Fanuc oi Mate-MC (300 APC alarm problem)

hi all, need urgent help with my machine here. I have a battery low and battery down error weeks ago and I have replaced the battery while power is off.
    Subsequently, i have 300 APC Alarm X Y Z AXIS NEED ZRN error.
    Does this means i have lost all my parameter including zero reference? How can i check whether parameter is still there? I have run through the system setting some of it[parameters i think] still have value is it default value or parameters?
    sorry im new to this,,thankss

300 APC alarm: nth–axis origin return Manual reference position return is required for the nth–axis (n=1 – 8).

300 APC

300 APC alarm: nth–axis origin return Manual reference position return is required for the nth–axis (n=1 – 8).]

Quote Originally Posted by klosr View Post
    hi all, need urgent help with my machine here. I have a battery low and battery down error weeks ago and I have replaced the battery while power is off.
    Subsequently, i have 300 APC Alarm X Y Z AXIS NEED ZRN error.
    Does this means i have lost all my parameter including zero reference? How can i check whether parameter is still there? I have run through the system setting some of it[parameters i think] still have value is it default value or parameters?

300 APC
    300 APC alarm: nth–axis origin return Manual reference position return is required for the nth–axis (n=1 – 8).

halo,I also have the same problem yesterday on FANUC 0-MC.
    # turn on machine
    # moving the all axis to zero position use MPG
    #setting par 22 for APCx,y,z "1"
    #turn off machine
    #turn on machine
    #moving all axis from zero position
    #then press zero position for all axis

This is for 0-MC,

maybe for your problem please find first the parameter for APC,
    the procedure i think same.

300 APC alarm

set paramer No.1815
    bit 5=APC
    bit 4=APZ

#5(APC
    0 : Position detector is other than absolute pulse coder.
    1 : Position detector is absolute pulse coder.
    #4(APZ) Zero position of absolute pulse coder is :
    0 : Not established
    1 : Established
    (Turns to 1 after establishment)
    To manually change the value of the APZ bit from 0 to 1 without first
    returning to the reference position
    when using serial pulse coder α , follow this procedure: Back up the
    data with the battery and give the motor one or more turns.
    Turn the power off then on again, then change the APZ bit setting
    from 0 to 1.

hello, thanks all for advise.. i cant move the spindle or zero return now, even with handle mode, and it brought up one more error 1090 tool clamp/unclamp pos. error after i use handle mode to move max stroke on the X-axis.
    may i know how do i check if my parameters is lost ? and is all other parameter lost and the zero reference is related?
    lol.. guess i have to call the service guy

Quote Originally Posted by klosr View Post
    hello, thanks all for advise.. i cant move the spindle or zero return now, even with handle mode, and it brought up one more error 1090 tool clamp/unclamp pos. error after i use handle mode to move max stroke on the X-axis.
    may i know how do i check if my parameters is lost ? and is all other parameter lost and the zero reference is related?
    lol.. guess i have to call the service guy
    You will have lost the parameters by changing the batteries with the power off.

Its good insurance to make a digital backup of the parameters in case of situation such as you find yourself in. If you don’t have a backup, you may have a hard copy that was supplied with the machine, or, being an oi control, they may have been supplied on a CD with the machine. If so, and if you had an editor/communication package that was able to communicate with the machine prior to changing the batteries, type the parameters, if from hard copy, or copy any digital copy you may into that and upload them to the machine from there; it will be easier than manually inputting them at the control. Before you can upload the parameters though, you will have to manually input the parameters to re-establish comms with machine.

Regards,

Bill

thanks for help, called their service person and problem was resolved

Fanuc Tornado 210 series 21i-T

hi all, need urgent help with my machine here. we have a battery low and battery down error weeks ago and I have replaced the battery while power is off.
    Subsequently, we have 300 APC Alarm Z AXIS NEED ZRN error.
    Does this means we have lost all my parameters and need to be reprogram again ? If yes, How can we check whether parameter is still there and reload the parameters? And from where, we can get the list

Urgent Help needed

Hi, I have the same or very similar problem with Fanuc Oi Mate -TC, battery alarm along with APC - 300 on bith Z and X axis, battery i replaced and that alarm went off however i'm still stuck with the other one. when i opened to see the parameter 1815 APC was 1 and APZ was 0 on both axis, when i modified APC to 0 the alarm went off, and the machine works now, however everytime i turn off the machine the Relative changes to it's last position before turn off, so i have to change the tool offset for each tool according to the new (last position where the machine stopped before turn off). Any idea what needs to be done so that the machine would go to the settings before this accident.( save the Zero for one relative in its memory as it was)

Note that I dont have Zero Reference /Home reference button on my machine.

Any help would be highly appretaited.

Raffy

Re: Fanuc oi Mate-MC (300 APC alarm problem)

I am also having this problem. Thanks for your persuasive answer
    drift boss