585,705 active members*
4,123 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > 6040 router - wiring limit switches into USB Motion Card

6040 router - wiring limit switches into USB Motion Card

I bought a 6040 router from china and trying to change controller from parallel controller to USB motion card.

In the photos attached there are three wires (X,Y,Z)still attached to the parallels board that come from the limit switches and I need help to find where they go onto the USB motion card in the second picture.

Also help where the ground wire would go, though I should be able to work this out more concerned about XYZ

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image3.jpg   image0.jpg  

Re: 6040 router - wiring limit switches into USB Motion Card

where are the pics?? Need pics of the board and the current setup

Hi Michael82,

Appologies, I am only new to this forum, I had been checking this post for a while after I submitted it and never saw your reply, I had sort of given up on getting one and have been busy working away in remote area in Australia with limited internet.

I can see 2 pictures on my post of both controller boards and not sure why you can't see them?

I tried adding pics to this reply and could only get links to the photos which are below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have this cnc router and $3,500 worth of pine to make beehives from but can't make them until I get this problem sorted.

Thanks.

https://en.industryarena.com/forum/a...3&d=1605140621

https://en.industryarena.com/forum/a...5&d=1605140621

I think we need higher-resolution photos. What is the make and model of that motion card? Have you searched for a manual for the card? or can your seller provide one?

just connect uc100 and that's it. you might have to install the plugin