585,555 active members*
3,044 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Turning > Okuma Act 3 FANUC 10 TF with FAPT.

Red face Okuma Act 3 FANUC 10 TF with FAPT.

Hi All,
    I am in need of guidance to change the MTF Parameters in FAPT on an Okuma ACT 3 CNC Lathe.
    The reason for this is because the machine memory required wiping and all parameters have been punched back in. For some unknown reason the MTF parameters are instructing the program generating function to arrange the tool offset commands in the wrong lines or not at all.
    Also, i cant setup up to generate both z,x to dual axis moving simultaneously...?
    Is there anyone old enough in here to know about this FAPT?

thanks in advance..

J

Re: Okuma Act 3 FANUC 10 TF with FAPT.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanJones View Post
    Hi All,
    I am in need of guidance to change the MTF Parameters in FAPT on an Okuma ACT 3 CNC Lathe.
    The reason for this is because the machine memory required wiping and all parameters have been punched back in. For some unknown reason the MTF parameters are instructing the program generating function to arrange the tool offset commands in the wrong lines or not at all.
    Also, i cant setup up to generate both z,x to dual axis moving simultaneously...?
    Is there anyone old enough in here to know about this FAPT?

thanks in advance..

J
    Hello J. were you ever able to sort this out? we also have a similar ACT 3 lathe, ours has a 15 TF control and looking for a FAPT operating manual.

FLX