I know that we are in the middle of a pandemic, and things have definitely changed. However, it seems that with all of the "shelter in place" mandates and such, if anything, folks should be spending even more time in their shops. In my case, I lost my shop to a fire, and everything else I owned. And had to rebuild/replace right from the very beginning of the pandemic. I am only just NOW getting back to some sort of normalcy. I found a used CNC Router table on Craigslist, and bought it. I have no idea who manufactured it, and have been spending the last couple of weeks just measuring, and documenting the machine. And tracing down the wiring for the limit switches, etc. Baby steps. Just getting started, and realizing that I just don't have the tooling infra-structure needed to build what was lost in the fire. So, (with the CNC Router table I just bought), it's all the way back to the very beginning, in many ways. (Dust collection, touch probes, screen sets, etc. ALL have to be addressed prior to being able to actually carve anything with this machine). And, being retired, and on a very FIXED income, it all makes for a very slow process. I have tried the machine out, but even standing beside it, with a ShopVac just can't keep up with the volume of dust created from a simple planing operation. So, it's design and built a Dust Shoe to fit this machine, purchase a Dust Collector system, and mount everything together, just to be prepared to get back into the wood carvings I once did before the fire. But looking at the posts (or LACK of posts) on the Zone, and the MachSupport page begs the question: ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET BACK TO THE INFORMATIVE INFORMATION SHARING NETWORK WE ONCE WERE?