584,865 active members*
4,937 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > ArtCam Pro > I connect signtek dsp controller freezes on screen when i download new toolpath help!

Angry I connect signtek dsp controller freezes on screen when i download new toolpath help!

Hi
    Im new on here so not sure if this is the right place to put this thread. I am using artcam pro with a chinese cnc router with signtek dsp controller which has worked fine for a year and just yesterday stopped working as it did. When i connect the dsp controller into the computer to download new tool path it just freezes when i press ok. All ways at the same point when im trying to download new tool path i place it in the dsp controller and press ok it will freeze. I have uninstalled 0501(english) and re installed it but it still happens at the same point. It also does it at the same point on my other computer so deffo the dsp controller but there's no errors or anything like that on screen and it also cuts old tool paths as normal. Any ideas anyone ?????????????????????

Re: I connect signtek dsp controller freezes on screen when i download new toolpath h

Quote Originally Posted by damidj123 View Post
    Hi
    Im new on here so not sure if this is the right place to put this thread. I am using artcam pro with a chinese cnc router with signtek dsp controller which has worked fine for a year and just yesterday stopped working as it did. When i connect the dsp controller into the computer to download new tool path it just freezes when i press ok. All ways at the same point when im trying to download new tool path i place it in the dsp controller and press ok it will freeze. I have uninstalled 0501(english) and re installed it but it still happens at the same point. It also does it at the same point on my other computer so deffo the dsp controller but there's no errors or anything like that on screen and it also cuts old tool paths as normal. Any ideas anyone ?????????????????????
    Hello,
    How did you get on with the DSP? I'm having the same problem