G'day everyone!

I'm a bit of a tinkerer and love all the CNC projects I see and really want to get a CNC router to start getting into it.

I want to do 3D topographical maps mostly but who knows what I will find and want to make when I have it. Hardwood slabs for flattening and designs too. I might dip into Aluminium one day as well.

I've been looking into getting one from https://www.makerstore.com.au/ but there is so much to choose from and I'd like to future proof it a little bit so I don't waste too much money when I want to upgrade it.

What would you recommend I buy with $5000AUD?

It doesn't have to be from Maker Store AU. That's just what I've found so far.

Here is what I'm looking for.

Part Description
Footprint 1500x1000mm sounds good for now with possibility of cheap expansion to 3000x1500mm. In a single car garage atm so space is tight but moving to a double car garage in a year or so.
Spindle Something quiet, easy tool change, controllable with the computer and not three phase power
Spindle mount Ability to upgrade to a better spindle later on if needed and the ability to tram the spindle. One day I want ATC.
Transmission I don't need speed and much prefer accuracy and stability.
Rails Obviously the stronger the better so I can put full sheets of plywood on it one day or a slab for flattening etc
Controller Wifi is a plus, ability to do 4 axis if I want to one day and use a XYZ touch probe. Also I've heard some have fans on them that can suck up dust?
Stepper motors I'm not sure if high torque NEMA 23's are needed but a few extra dollars is fine with me.
Dust extraction I don't need it at the start but definitely want to be able to add it when I have more cash.
Software As I'm starting out I am pretty flexible. I already use Fusion 360 for my 3D printer so maybe something that works well with that.
Assembly I don't mind working with electronics and hardware. More fun for me.
Laser I'd love to be able to add a little engraving laser at one point too if that's possible.

If there's anything I've missed please let me know.

I feel like this is a tall order but hopefully one of you guys with much more experience can help a noob out and save me a lot of time and money.

So what would you do with $5000AUD if you got to start it all over?

Thanks for getting this far!!!