584,842 active members*
4,528 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mitsubishi controls > [ Meldas 60S/65SM ] In which order do I input these parameter files to my CNC?

Exclamation [ Meldas 60S/65SM ] In which order do I input these parameter files to my CNC?

Hello!

I have received the parameter documents (4 files) from my manufacturers but they did not tell me which one is for which?

(please see the images attached)

Which file do I input for Main Program,Tool Data, Parameter, Common Variables or Macro Program?

I'd appreciate if you could help me for I am in deep need to fix my machine as soon as possible, you would make my day. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-11-08 at 14.22.10.jpg   Screenshot_1.png  

Re: [ Meldas 60S/65SM ] In which order do I input these parameter files to my CNC?

Can u share this parameter documents? i have a akira seiki 450 whit a controller meldas 60s and my baterry died, i need the parameters , thanks !!!!!!!

Re: [ Meldas 60S/65SM ] In which order do I input these parameter files to my CNC?

Quote Originally Posted by Xecor View Post
    Hello!

I have received the parameter documents (4 files) from my manufacturers but they did not tell me which one is for which?

(please see the images attached)

Which file do I input for Main Program,Tool Data, Parameter, Common Variables or Macro Program?

I'd appreciate if you could help me for I am in deep need to fix my machine as soon as possible, you would make my day. Thank you.
    Xecor: Sorry... I didn't see this thread until now. I am guessing that you have your machine running now, but the attachments for the files did not work. Maybe you can upload them as PDF? Anyhow, if you haven't figured what goes where, I'm guessing that I can figure it out pretty quickly. I have an old M3 machine but I'm constantly surprised by how little has really changed in the Mitsubishi core OS. The screen you are showing in your image is near identical to what I have on my control, even though it is generations older than what you have. My strong suspicion is that the file output is probably identical. As such, I can probably use mine as a guide to identifying what is what....

Gilberto: Xecor didn't indicate what machine his files were for. The parameters are what are used to glue the control to the physical machine, so the parameters really are quite machine specific. Unless he has an akira seiki 450 too, his parameters are likely not going to be much use to you. I would suggest that you search out a person with that specific machine, contact the manufacturer for support, or spend a lot of time reading manuals that are poorly written. . On the positive side, Mitsubishi service is stellar. They probably can't help you with everything, but it wouldn't hurt to give them a call and see if they have some pointers.

Hello!
    No worries, I eventually found it out.
    What I did is:
    -Import the current files that are in the CNC,
    -Find out which document is what by comparing the first couple of lines from the imported files.
    -And then send the files to the machine in accordance to what they are.