My Tormach 770 has sat idle for about a year and a half.

I originally bought it to make my own scope mounts, bullet molds and stuff like that with. I've made some pretty cool stuff with it over the years. I've been able to make my own spiral fluted rifle barrels etc. Another item I've been making batches of once a year and have had success in selling to buyers around the world was a specific Match-Grade-Trigger Sear for the Umarex Octane line of air guns.

Within that last couple of years though, I've gotten more and more into 3D printing.

I can now make many of the same things on my 3D printer that I used to use my Tormach for.

I've fought the urge to sell my 770 because I knew that no sooner than it was sold that I'd kick myself for getting rid of it.

Now I think it's time to move on. I'll probably replace it with just a smaller or smallish benchtop vertical manual mill just to have something I can still use to do some rudimentary milling with.

It seems like I've had it forever. In reality I bought brand new back in about 2009. I bought it with tool holders and the auto-lube and the fourth axis setup.

I can't remember exactly how to find the total hours that this machine has been used. I'll have to look that up in my manual. I'm pretty sure it will show up as low hours of actual run time. When one considers that I've owned it since back in 2009, the total run time hours might be considered very low hours.

I just wanted to let any interested parties know I'm moving on from CNC to 3D printing.

I'm in Arizona. If any of you knows anyone in Arizona who might be interest, message me. Hopefully we can work something out. I can post detailed photos if or when anyone shows genuine interest.

MetaShavings