584,808 active members*
5,158 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Hello everyone

My name is Peter and I own www.christianwalls.com. I am looking to start offering some wooden and metal art to my customers and would like to hire a designer who can create DXF files for a CNC laser cutter. I will be looking to create some Christian faith based art and quotes and was wondering if there was a graphic designer out there that would like to work with me.

Re: Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Just an update, I have already hired a designer and have many DXF files ready to be cut...Now looking for a company who can supply these designs to my customers.

Re: Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

I am the engineer and designer for Nova Metalworks in Bremen, GA. We create our own cnc files for our Fiber Laser, CNC Mill, and CNC Press Brake. We handle all sorts of materials and I could quote you on any project you want to make. I do all of the programming and create all of the 3D models, as well as dxf files. Please send me an email at [email protected] and check out our website at Novametal.works

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyNovaMetalworks View Post
    I am the engineer and designer for Nova Metalworks in Bremen, GA. We create our own cnc files for our Fiber Laser, CNC Mill, and CNC Press Brake. We handle all sorts of materials and I could quote you on any project you want to make. I do all of the programming and create all of the 3D models, as well as dxf files. Please send me an email at [email protected] and check out our website at Novametal.works
    Just sent you an email. Thanks!

I can make any type of file and work for you from online. If you need just send me your sketch, then i will forward to you as any required format such as DXF, STL, IGS, STEP, etc...

#1 Praise God - Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name - in the prayer Jesus taught us, He started with praising God. you should too!
    #2 Seek God's Will- Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done - Do you know what God's purpose for your life is? Whether you answer yes or no, you should continually seek God's plan for your life.
    #3 Seek God's Favor - Give us this day our daily bread- What is it that you are in need of? Strength? Healing? Deliverance? Abundance? God has all those things and is just waiting on you to ask Him for them.
    #4 Seek and Give Forgiveness - Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors- If you want your prayers heard and answered, you must profess and seek forgiveness for your sins. You must also forgive those who have hurt you. God knows what they did to you. Let! It! Go!
    #5 Seek His Protection - lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil - Whatever is your weakness, seek God's protection from it
    #6 Acknowledge God - for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory - Let God know that you know He is the one in complete control >> More : https://christfollowerlife.com/