Hi

I have a 1990's 16" x 20" x 10" isel w/ Techno controller that has been cutting everything from wood to tool steel and titanium with router motors and mostly Niagara high freq. tooling.

Finally (after retiring) I decided that after 10,000+ tool changes that I would treat myself to an atc spindle. I will build a turret carousel for 8 to 10 tools so as to not lose any travel. (my third but first for myself)

So I am hoping to get some advice, tips and answers form the wealth of talented people on this site

Thanks in advance.

My biggest concern is that I DO NOT want to burn this spindle motor, it wasn't cheap.

Here is where I am at right now.

I have a 2.2kw rattmmotor spindle with huan....clone vfd, it is installed and running, but I haven't cut anything with it.

I am thinking of bench testing the fuling vfd with the 2.2kw motor, because I only have single phase 220v power and Fuling docs are sketchy at best and plate on vfd reads input 220 3 phase
I purchased the fuling from china, G penny which advertised it as capable of 220v single phase and 1000 Hz. 23 amps (I assume at 3 phase input)

My Jianken spindle is 4 pole, 8.8amp and needs 800Hz to reach 24k rpm

My first question is will this spindle and vfd work together properly?

Any advice, tips, warnings or questions are all welcome

Thanks