585,779 active members*
3,928 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Rhino 3D > RhinoCAM Help ... It's Gone!

Question RhinoCAM Help ... It's Gone!

Hello All,

I fired up rhino and went to click on RhinoCAM in the menu bar and low and behold its not their. I have the dongle in and it still wont show. I even reinstalled both Rhino3D and RhinoCAM and it still is not there. I clicked on a menu item under RhinoCAM that said something in the way of activating it upon the next startup. Hmmmm ... now its completely gone. Any Clues?

Thanks
    Bill
    Thanks
    Bill

The very first thing you should do is contact MecSoft support.
    They will sort you quickly (in my experience).
    www.integratedmechanical.ca

One thing you might do is go into the plug-ins manager and see if it hasn't been disabled for some reason. In V3, Type PlugInManager and see if it's loaded. If not, you can try loading it manually, using the install button and browsing to the plug-ins directory, then to the RhinoCAM directory and finding RhinoCAM.rhp.

In V4, the plug-in manager is part of Options. Go the the plug-ins section and see if RhinoCAM is listed. See if load time is set to automatic. If not, set it that way. If it is not listed, somehow it isn't loaded, you can try to load it manually as above.

In V4, if it is installed but not loaded, you can try loading it from the command line with the following macro (just copy and paste into the command line)

! -_Options _PlugIns _Load _Filename Rhinocam _Enter _Enter

Otherwise, as DareBee said, call MecSoft or your local dealer for support.

--ch

Hello Guy's,

I just want to thank you both ... you are both correct.

I called Mecsoft and they had me up and running in 30 seconds. I am new to the program so he walked me right to it.

It was in the Plugin manager ... I hit the install Plugin ... when to the rino3 folder ... rhino cam folder ... then clicked on the Plugin. Thant was it. Somehow I hit the un-install tab the last time I used it.

Again ... thanks!

Bill
    Thanks
    Bill