585,748 active members*
3,614 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Controller & Computer Solutions > majetsic mk2 with mach3 , indusry controls mcp and smoother stepper. drivers

majetsic mk2 with mach3 , indusry controls mcb-1 and smoother stepper. drivers

I just acquired a high end machine made by majestic mk2 cnc mill with atc that runs on mach3 with industry controls mcb-1 and smooth stepper, the unit is working fine but need the manuals of the board and drivers, contacted industry controls and called no answers Industry Controls

Greatly appreciate if some can froward me the manuals also the software so i can set it up on a modem PC and how to migrate to mach4 without bugs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

Re: majetsic mk2 with mach3 , indusry controls mcb-1 and smoother stepper. drivers

Were you ever able to obtain the user manual or the drivers? I just got a machine running the same setup and i cant find squat about it!!!