So I got into this without realizing how much there is to it, and have been sitting on this machine I bought for months, just completely intimidated by it.

Ive finally chipped away at the basics of getting my hardware and software to communicate, and made my first successful test cut with one of the preloaded test files it came with.

Now, Im working on actually cutting my own piece, and after loading up the file, the scale and geometry was significantly off.
Further digging revealed the setup file that I missed (as it was labeled in Chinese). I imported it, and all was fixed. Except now, whenever I run a program with the spindle on, it stops mid toolpath.

To be specific;
- the spindle continues to run
- all axis' stop moving
- the gcode freezes and I cannot interact with it at all (states that 'program is running', and only resets after exiting, AND restarting my PC)

This only occurs if I have the spindle turned on. If I move the Z axis to a safe height and run the toolpath without the spindle running, it completes the program without issue.

For reference, I draw in AutoCAD, generate my toolpaths in MeshCAM, and am using the USBCNC control software that came with the machine.
Spindle control is still at the box itself. I have not figured out how to control it from the software yet.
But, this occurs whether I use one of my toolpaths or even the test ones that came with it (and I successfully cut once already). And only began after importing the settings file. So, I am relatively sure its the setup.

I have since reinstalled the software without the setup file, and only adjusted the settings that corrected my scale. Problem persists. My fear at this point is that it is related somehow to those very adjustments that I do need.

Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'm sitting on a several thousand dollar decoration for my garage.