I am currently evaluating Stepcraft cnc router for mainly woodworking projects. Two machines spike my interest: The M1000 with some nice unique features (vertical clamping, free style routing, a reasonable priced tool changer and tons of optional attachments and heads) and the smaller Q204 as a more pro machine. Besides a couple of detail questions, there are in particular 2 main issues I found with the M1000: (1) why have they limited the spindle to only 1000w, 1.4HP? Is there no more powerful spindle available as with nearly every other competitor machine (at least 2HP)? I could also find no VFC spindle?! Is there any possiblity to mount a foreign spindle with more HP on this CNCmachine? What are the mounting requirements and limits (dims, weight, connection)? I have some doubts about how sufficient, long lasting and reliable you can mill extreme hardwoods and aluminum with the M1000 with its MM-1000DI spindle (2) The standard drive system Igus dryspin looks like a crappy cheaply made drive made from 3D printed plastic (marketing slogan high tech polymer), is that really true? How can one expect longterm stability and durability of such an essential and always used part of a cnc system? Any experience from owners of this machine are highly welcome! The optional quite spendy upgrade to Hinwin brand-name precision metal drive ball screws looks much better, but is standard with many other competitors machines (Shark, I2Rcnc/Axiom, Camaster, etc.) not a $1000 upgrade! Is stepcraft here doing short cuts to save money and maximize their profit? What are the main differences (in experience) between the M1000 and the Q204. Every feedback and comment is very appreciated to help me making the right decison, Thanks