Hi all! I had some serious issues to make the spindle running on my CNC. After a lot of tries and errors, I found that it was a matter of an XML profile file. So I downloaded an XML provided by the manufacturer of the breakout board. And the spindle was able to start correctly. Well almost, I'm still dealing with speed issues. However, I found something else that was an XML depending and that's the Soft limits. So on another profile that I've created the soft limits work, but on the one from the manufacturer they don't, no matter how I change the setting in the Home and limits. So it's not because I have wrong values for the x,y,z values in the Home and limits. It's mostly because of the profile. Is there a way to change it and how? Can I copy a working section from my other XML profile and replace it with the current one? Now when I think again the XML from the manufacturer may not be able to set also a pulley ratio, which is my other issue. When I change the ratio, the spindle is not changing the HZ on the VFD.

Thank you in advance!