585,763 active members*
4,089 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Docs For Fanuc Operator Panel Boards (A20B-2002-0520, for example)

Docs For Fanuc Operator Panel Boards (A20B-2002-0520, for example)

I'm planning out the upgrade of an older Kitamura from its original 0C to a (new to me) 16i-M. I already have all of the hardware (control, amps, servos, IO module, etc.) and have worked through the headache of converting / rewriting the ladder. The conversion is going to keep the existing operator panel and the plan is to rewire all of that panel I/O into an operator panel I/O link module, like an A20B-2002-0520. I'm sure I could figure out the wiring of the two 50-pin connectors given some time and a few cold ones, but I am hopeful that it is covered in a document somewhere along with any driver/input limitations I have iDocs, but haven't found it in any of the IO documentation. Does anyone know where the hardware and/or connection descriptions for these front panel boards might be found?

Thanks!

-Dave

Re: Docs For Fanuc Operator Panel Boards (A20B-2002-0520, for example)

Got an immediate sidebar comment with an answer, so I'll post here in order to have the info out there for anyone wondering or searching with the great google. I kept thinking if this as I/O, but its actually in the hardware function manual for the control itself.