I picked up a barely used 1510 Workbee machine along with the Queen Bee Pro upgrade kit that was not installed. I installed the upgrades according to the videos on youtube, but one thing I noticed is that my HG15 (HiWin-style) bearing blocks don't slide smoothly on the rail. Lots of videos that I have seen show that the blocks should slide along the rail just by tipping the rail side to side. Mine require much more force than I would expect. I have finished assembling the machine just to see what's up, and I am getting the gantry jacked in the Y axis (the 1500mm long axis with two lead screws). I am thinking it may because things aren't sliding nearly smoothly enough along the linear rail. Does that seem like a reasonable cause? If so, what are my options for resolving this? I have put some light machine oil on the linear rails to try to lubricate the bearings, but it doesn't seem to have improved anything. I'm not a CNC newbie, but this is my first time working with HiWin style rails and bearings. Are there other adjustments to the bearing blocks that could/should be made? Hoping to be able to start in on projects. Thanks!