Looking for any experiences and/or opinions about any of these:

* LubeCorp's GreenCut Cutting Fluid (not the Plasma Arc Fluid).
* Oemeta's Hycut system
* Anything else that's
* At least claiming to not cause dermatitis & respiratory irritation
* Is easier to dispose of (yes I realize tramp oil makes it all an environmental issue)

I've seen a few posts on various forums from a year or more ago from folks are using the GreenCut & the Hycut and are happy.
In contrast @mactec54 I did see your posts about Greencut causing rust. Certainly concerning. If you see this would you happen to know if they have addressed that?

Background - I have a CNC'd Bridgeport and will be converting a LeBlonde lathe to CNC in 2020 hopefully. Home / Garage shop setting. I use flood cooling & have devised ways to control splash & contain what does hit the floor. I've been using Trico TC1 which has been fine. I want to move to something as "non-toxic" as possible. I also use Accu-Lube LB-6000 in a squirt bottle when I don't want to fire up the flood system.

Others I'm considering:
* Ballistol - been around a long time, gets good reviews, though it definitely a disposal concern it seems less nasty than many
* Considering switching "nearly dry" and going with BoeLube or just spending a lot of $$$ for flood ... :-/

Thanks,
-j