Hello, first post here. Have looked over the internet for info, no luck. Hopefully someone can help me understand this Fagor programming a bit. I use, what I call typical g-code (line by line) with my 3-D printer, and my router. However, we have this mill at work with a Fagor controller which used .pim files and we program it using the conversational programming. Questions: Is there software that will let you look at and edit .pim files? And, with my program set up with the conversational g-code, how can I add an M code to that program? I have a point that I need to stop the machine to change my fixture. I would like for the machine to go to that point and stop, like an M00. Right now I have to be at the mill at the right time to stop it manually. Well, today I was working on something across the room and I heard a terrible grinding sound; it went past the point where I need to stop it and started eating on the fixture! Please help, someone! And I thank you! This is a Fagor 8055i controller.