I built a CNC router. I has dual 1232 oz.-in. stepper motors driving the Y axis. It has a 270 oz.-in. stepper motor driving the X axis and another like it driving the Z axis. The Y axis is driven by s-wrapped HTD belts, and both the X and Z have ball screws. The stepper drivers are 2 DM860H models for my Y drives and DM542T models for my X and Z. My motion controller is a C94 Multifunction CNC board with a UC300ETH from cnc4pc.com. I have 3 power supplies. A 60VDC for the Y axis, a 36VDC for the X and Z axis and a 24vdc for the controller board. I am using UCCNC software to then control the CNC router. I am able to jog all axes with no problem and never loosing a step. The Y axis moves as it should when giving it MDI commands as well. The problem is the X and Z do not move when given an MDI command. They will make a noise and move a fraction of an inch and then stop, while the DRO continues to advance to the number that was entered. I had originally blamed the issue on bad drivers, (X and Z both had TB6600 drivers which I replaced with the DM542T models) but basically no change. Any help or direction would be great.

X & Z axis stepper motors - 57BYGH627
X & Z axis drivers - DM542T
X & Z axis power supply - 36VCD 11 A

Y axis stepper motors - WT86STH118-6004A
Y axis drivers - DM542T
Y axis power supply - 60 VCD 10 A 600W