I am running snapamp with 3 dc brush servos with shaft encoders. I hooked the glass scale to channel 3. Input encoder snapamp 11. No output. It will be driving channel 0. Snapamp channel 8 input and output DC motor and encoder. Channel 0 is tuned great and has worked for years.

I have checked that the scale reads and tracks correctly. I then tried to link it with channel 0 using the dual feedback loop c program. I ran a test move on the step response for channel 0 to initialize and enable it. I then ran the dual loop c. After that I made a move on the channel 3 step response screen. The first time I tried I had p set to .01. No I or d gain. It took off really fast like a run away and faulted after a inch of movement. I tried again with p at .0001. It took off very slowly then ramped up speed in spurts till it hit a hard stop. I don't want to keep crashing so I figured it was time to see if I can get some advice about what's going wrong or settings I may have missed but need. I will take pictures of the screen and post them shortly.

Thanks
Ben

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk