585,762 active members*
4,085 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Dynomotion/Kflop/Kanalog > Setting up first axis step/dir on KFLOP/KANALOG - No 'C'-experience
Page 4 of 6 23456

Re: Setting up first axis step/dir on KFLOP/KANALOG - No 'C'-experience

Then I open again configuration screen set CH1 and open step response screen

But when I click on move CH 1 didn't move CH 0 did
    Did you change KFLOP Axis 1 to use a Output channel 1 ? Please read this.

The other thing is I get the bit no for JP 2 in the manual ( 152 -159 ) what about JP 1 ?
    No those bits are the Relay Drivers on JP8

See JP1/JP2 here.
    TK
    http://dynomotion.com

Hi Tom

Today I made one big step thanks
    Input channel was on o when I load KanaloginitialPID.mot it change input channel 0 but after load I changed to the right channel input it work fine.

now from step response screen when I move CH0 servo connected on JP11 pin 0 rotate and stop, CH1 also work fine.

Is that click on ZERO setting axis 0 ( setting machine zero ) ?

CH 1 move slowly when I connect REF with kanalog

What I'm going to do next ?

Thanks

It is have three proximity sensor and nematic line
    I haven't seen when the machine was working but I figer out how it work

So I have to make all the things working perfectly
    The next challenge that I have to face is C Programming
    I now some about C++ it will help me

I have to understand each steps

Step response Pictures ( sorry for the pictures quality )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220529_172309.jpg   20220529_172441.jpg  

The encoder position is not changing.
    TK

I have seen in Axis screen counting when I push move on step response screen ( red line didn't change )

I go to other city to buy limit switches and connectors. I will be their tomorrow

Now I'm going to make tuning. One thing I need to be clear is when I make tuning each Axis individually means ( this is what I read from manual) I have to save in c program

So one's I made for Ch0 ( I have to set IIR screen the same Ch0) I have to download to C before I make the next or I have to make all and download it confused me ?

The other thing is when I push save data in step response screen it open motor folder it will save their but how can I add the parameters in initial C program

In the kflop manual it says it says save in inti.c

I need procedures how can I save parameters

And in the manual even limit switches in tuning process kflop can take by it self so I have to move the motor until the limits

In C program their are different files if I need enable program can I edit from their and making save and compile or I have to make it in inti.c

Regards

I have seen in Axis screen counting when I push move on step response screen ( red line didn't change )
    Which axis were you moving? Which Axis was counting on the Axis Screen?

You don't need any C Program until after everything is configured and tuned using the KMotion.exe screens. The C Program allows the system to be configured without using KMotion.exe. You might read this.
    TK

Ch1 is counting but Ch0 is not
    In axis screen Ch0 have only one digit I take picture also in step response screen red position line is not changing I tried by changing speed and direction

On Ch1 when I move in step response screen it move forward and it move back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220602_180808.jpg   20220602_180638.jpg  

Hi Tom

I install limit switches in series normally closed and connect 24V
    In digital I/O Kanalog bit 136, 137 and 137 it shows when I push the limit switch it becomes off

But in configuration screen when I make on Watch Limit the motor didn't move

The I change the connection in parallel and normally open the result is the same

The other thing I told you it is my first lesson I make download in configuration and IIR screen so many times now I understand the right way to do so is that necessary flashing Kflop

Regards

I install limit switches in series normally closed and connect 24V
    In digital I/O Kanalog bit 136, 137 and 137 it shows when I push the limit switch it becomes off

But in configuration screen when I make on Watch Limit the motor didn't move

The I change the connection in parallel and normally open the result is the same
    How are the limit switch options configured? What do you mean 137 and 137?

The other thing I told you it is my first lesson I make download in configuration and IIR screen so many times now I understand the right way to do so is that necessary flashing Kflop
    No please don't flash anything to KFLOP. Remove anything Flashed by re-flashing New Version.

The Enable and Move button on the Step Response Screen automatically downloads all the screens.
    TK

Bit 137 connected to Ch1 limit switch
    I use Bit 136 for Ch0

That means I use JP15 for limit switches

I use new kflop ther previous control was not this kflop
    OK so Enable can download on where ? In the software ?

So when I make tuning first set the channel what is the use of ZERO in step response screen ?

What about the limit switches?
    In tuning when it detect limit it have to download the data in my case when I make watch limit in configuration noting is move

You now Tom
    we are in opposite side in our planet I think so
    I spent all the day without rest before 4 hours I take my dinner and take something to sleep now the time is sharp the middle of the night

Thanks for your support really
    Here in my possession it is difficult to think about such things ( I can't talk with any one even they haven't any idea what I try to do )

I think this will be your first from Africa

You know this kflop is the only here in my country ( even in the continent Africa it is my guess )

it is difficult to get information from Internet and to buy other kflop if something happen on my kflop (this is different world )

I always wait your response because no i have no choice, when you didn't give I make some progress ( I new sometimes I ask so many things even not clear it is expected )

To tell you the truth you are nice, It is difficult to get suchlike

Please keep supporting me,

Keep it up,

Thanks for what you did Bro

Hi Andualem,

I appreciate your difficulties. Can you use Google Translate?

I asked for your limit switch options and you haven't provided it. If you can't say what they are then capture a screen shot of the Configuration Screen and post it.

I asked you to flash New Version but you ignored me without any response.

The Enable Button is on the Step Response Screen.

The Zero button Zeros the Commanded Destination and Position of the Axis
    TK

Hi Tom

i can not tune without driver enable, so how can move motor in step response screen without any c program? It all happens in initial.c Is it possible to say compile save run different programs in one trade ?

manually ( when i connected enable the motors start running slowlly ) enabling each one in turn enable and zero on the step response then open kmotion cnc
    For example when i write G00X0Y0 the motor run in variable speed and i thought it will stop the position that i make zero in step response screen but it go diferen place
    Then i insert G01X0.5Y0.5 it move above 500mm
    I will check the encoder but i need some help on the first enabling

I use the DC motor for the Z Axis. There is a servo driver. It does not have encoder. I use Proximity sensor to know the positions so on configuration screen can i use settings DAC servo with no input or what?

I try to use the new version but window XP didn't allowed me to install
    After i understand this i will work on that

i can not tune without driver enable, so how can move motor in step response screen without any c program?
    Use the Digital IO Screen

It all happens in initial.c Is it possible to say compile save run different programs in one trade ?
    Different programs can be run in the same Thread ad different times. Do not use any C Programs now.

manually ( when i connected enable the motors start running slowlly ) enabling each one in turn enable and zero on the step response then open kmotion cnc
    Do not run KMotionCNC now

I use the DC motor for the Z Axis. There is a servo driver. It does not have encoder. I use Proximity sensor to know the positions so on configuration screen can i use settings DAC servo with no input or what?
    Its not really possible to control a DC motor without some position or velocity feedback. Does the proximity sensor provide Position? Or is it just on/off?
    TK

I use JP13 on kanalog for enable connection, when i make disable on step screen the axis must be stop but in this case the axis is slowly run by the noise voltage even when i make Zero and enable it keep moving

How can i use Digital IO screen after i connect on kanalog i can see their if it is connected or not, is that possible to make change on the screen without disconnect from kanalog
    Please make it clear?

I think it is position sensor it have three proximity sensor
    So what will be in configuration screen Axis modes Input and output setting

Regards

In what way i can use Digital IO screen

I try to make tuning each Axis alone that means i disconnected the other

This are steps that i did
    load channel and open KanalogInitialPID

Then open step response screen to move the axis the driver must be enabled

I use external connection for my first trial ( i understand it was not the right way )

In Digital IO screen how can i make enable

In tuning make zero and enable on step response screen and on configuration screen download channel
    Then click on C code clipboard then i paste it on notepad

The same step for the other Axis, is that right ?

the other thing is 5V for the encoder i use external power supply
    I measure Kanalog JP8 5V out put it shows me no voltage

I use JP13 on kanalog for enable connection, when i make disable on step screen the axis must be stop but in this case the axis is slowly run by the noise voltage even when i make Zero and enable it keep moving
    If the axis was working correctly then Enable should stop the Axis.

How can i use Digital IO screen after i connect on kanalog i can see their if it is connected or not, is that possible to make change on the screen without disconnect from kanalog
    Please make it clear?
    I don't understand the question. Click the bit on the Digital IO Screen to enable your amplifier.

I think it is position sensor it have three proximity sensor
    So what will be in configuration screen Axis modes Input and output setting
    I don't understand what you have or how you expect it to work without position feedback. I suppose you could command some DAC voltage and move in an uncontrolled manner and wait until a proximity switch triggers then stop. But you can't do such a thing with a KFLOP Axis because it need position feedback.

I measure Kanalog JP8 5V out put it shows me no voltage
    If the Kanalog LED is on it would be very strange to not have 5V on Kanalog. I previously told you that you can not probe the top of a screw terminal if it is not tight. You never responded. Where at you putting the meter ground lead?

In Digital IO screen how can i make enable
    Click on whatever your amplifier enable bit is connected to.

In tuning make zero and enable on step response screen and on configuration screen download channel
    Then click on C code clipboard then i paste it on notepad
    You do not need a C Program now. Do not do this.

the other thing is 5V for the encoder i use external power supply
    TK

Thanks tomorrow i can check after i connect amplifier enable
    You know Tom last time i connect the limit switch that was 24V and i see it in Digital IO screen then i tray click on that to disconnect it didn't change but when i physically disconnected the wire from the kanalog it change. I thought not possible from Digital IO Screen, now i understand i will check tomorrow

Thanks

can i use bit 152 -159 for the enable ?

about 5V kanalog light is on,
    I use JP11 GND when i measure

It is Plasma cutting machine
    For Z Axis i use the proximity sensors to get its right position for cutting. It have its owen limit switch

Page 4 of 6 23456