584,814 active members*
5,382 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Latest Chinese Laser Engraver Recommendations for $5K to $10K Budget

Latest Chinese Laser Engraver Recommendations for $5K to $10K Budget

I have a pretty good budget but ideally stay below $10000 unless I'm buying from the US with good US customer support. $6500-8000 for a very good Chinese unit would be the sweet spot.

What are people now recommending when purchasing directly from a Chinese manufacturer? And if you own one and are happy, if you would share your sales contact, I would be very appreciative.

This is for my business so I'm seeking the best quality unit for the money. I'd rather spend more now than upgrade later. I've done a ton of research and for US based dealers, I have basically narrowed it down to the either Thunder Nova 51 or Bescutter Vera Star 52x36 IF I was buying from a US source. However, these are $12-13K units and I am hoping to source similar quality directly out of China for a big savings.

I want at least a 1300x900 bed and a 150W C02 laser or bigger. Having very good components and proven quality is important to me and ideally reasonably good support (considering Chinese language barrier).

I believe that possibly Senfeng might manufacturer the Bescutter Vera Star but I'm not sure at this point. That's probably my favorite unit from a US distributor that offers very good US support. Hard to find a single complaint. And Thunder also has great reviews. I do like the 12" lift of the Bescutter quite a lot!

In searching previous threads for years ago, many people recommend HSG, Senfeng and Argus. Appears that maybe HSG is no longer making engraver models any longer but I am not 100% of that. I just couldn't find any models on their website. And seems that many people in the past did not recommend Gweike. Again, most these were posts from 2017-2018 or so. So fairly old at this point.

Thanks!

Re: Latest Chinese Laser Engraver Recommendations for $5K to $10K Budget

Now filber laser metal cutting market is very hot ,so a lot of company focus on fiber metal cutting . CO2 laser machine tech is very nature . choose good laser tube brand , adjust well laser beam spath , have some otpional parts etc , if you need any help ,you can contact with me +8618560201508

Quote Originally Posted by allencncrouter View Post
    Now filber laser metal cutting market is very hot ,so a lot of company focus on fiber metal cutting . CO2 laser machine tech is very nature . choose good laser tube brand , adjust well laser beam spath , have some otpional parts etc , if you need any help ,you can contact with me +8618560201508
    Thank you, AllenCNC. I have private messaged you.

Anyone else? Come on guys and gals!! I'm looking for real-life feedback from people who have either purchased higher power CO2 lasers or possibly fiber lasers (just now evaluating if these lasers suit my needs). Ultimately, I need at least a 1300mm x 900mm work space for our business needs.

I purchased one a few months ago. Now it is working great.

https://www.laserchina.com/engraver/

Have you checked out Rabbit Laser USA great lasers top notch US support give them a call.I own one and very happy

Choose AEON Laser USA , you'll never be regret.

Hi, I recommend you below products for you.
    https://monportlaser.com/collections/products
    Come to the Monport website https://monportlaser.com
    We have a lot of customers said ' I would highly recommend Monport! Good communication, fast shipping, excellent quality control and wonderful packaging! All of the things that are important when sourcing new lasers for the shop! I especially like dealing with a USA based company! '