585,954 active members*
4,650 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Xzero CNC > Predator > Still missing End Frame kit after 13 Months of waiting

Still missing End Frame kit after 13 Months of waiting

I have waited over 13 months before going this route, and to be honest, it pains me to do so. I ordered a Predator machine from George (InMotion CNC) in Mar 2021, and I am still waiting for the end frame kit to arrive, and not even sure if it ever will. I have been more than patient but George has completely stopped responding to all of my messages. I have started the complaint process with the Ontario Canada consumer protection group. I have paid the full asking amount for the item and I trusted him in that he would fulfill his side of the agreement. I purchased a Raptor machine from him in 2015 and I am still running it every day. I love it. His support for the raptor was great, but not sure what happened between then and now. If you would like more information or a copy of the full transcript of our conversation over the last year, let me know and I can send it.

Re: Still missing End Frame kit after 13 Months of waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Invest0rs View Post
    I have waited over 13 months before going this route, and to be honest, it pains me to do so. I ordered a Predator machine from George (InMotion CNC) in Mar 2021, and I am still waiting for the end frame kit to arrive, and not even sure if it ever will. I have been more than patient but George has completely stopped responding to all of my messages. I have started the complaint process with the Ontario Canada consumer protection group. I have paid the full asking amount for the item and I trusted him in that he would fulfill his side of the agreement. I purchased a Raptor machine from him in 2015 and I am still running it every day. I love it. His support for the raptor was great, but not sure what happened between then and now. If you would like more information or a copy of the full transcript of our conversation over the last year, let me know and I can send it.
    hi sorry you must be mistaken i have not sold a predator machine since 2014
    XZero cnc