585,573 active members*
3,572 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Need Help - the x axis is messed up - ASAP !

Need Help - the x axis is messed up - ASAP !

Hello everyone

To Begin with the chinese CNC
    It has a pair of heads
    And my issue is in those heads

• The head moves randomly meaning it starts drilling with or without giving them the command to do that . ( E,g often starts drilling even before giving it the command & sometime when i give it command it begins drilling in random spots inaccurately ).
    I tried to turn off the machine software (ncstudio), that whole thing all of sudden stops.
    But the heads unexplained shakiness and random movement still happens even if that head is turned off, a slight movements with weird engine sounds ).

• i had no clue what to do , I checked all the wires ,i even removed and reinstalled the system and the software of the machine but the issue still there.
    • To add to all of this it has gotten worse it cause in axes problem .
    • The y and z axes are fine.. the x axis is messed up.
    the x+ move in the x- direction as shown on the footage i shared with you

Re: Need Help - the x axis is messed up - ASAP !

Your video does not show the bad behavior. From what you describe it should like electrical noise, when the random movement occurs are the spindle motors running? If so this is clearly a noise issue. Leave the spindle motors off and run a program and see if the machine behaves.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by CNCMAN172 View Post
    Your video does not show the bad behavior. From what you describe it should like electrical noise, when the random movement occurs are the spindle motors running? If so this is clearly a noise issue. Leave the spindle motors off and run a program and see if the machine behaves.

Russ
    If you look closely you'd notice the head x+ works on the opposite direction when I turn it on

The random movement couldn't caught it as it occurs , its unpredictable, in the clip the spindle is not on , but it still move randomly even so .