Hi
I've made quite a few Acrylic Illuminated Signs over the last year or so and at the moment I'm making door catches out of workshop scrap. But wanted to go back to the Acrylic signs as they are quite easy to make. One drawback I found when making custom signs was that customers really don't have a clue of what they want design wise. a lot of the time people would send me( via snail mail) so called designs on all manner of material. I've even had a woman who wanted her dogs name on acrylic send me a scrap of toilet paper ( it was clean and smelt quite nice, lavender I think) but toilet paper for crying out loud.

Anyway, I was looking for an online site where I could send customers to design their own dogs names or any names they come up with so it wouldn't be hard for me to understand what they wanted. Somewhere they could enter the name and then change the font and add a shape like you see on drawing programs like Corel draw of Photoshop that have "Clip Art" that makes the font stand out or to become more eye catching. They wouldn't be able to add colour as the engraving comes in grey-scale only but the LED's do the lighting part of the design.

Has anyone seen such a site where this sort of thing can be accomplished for free.

Thanks a lot.