I bought a 6040 1.5kw 4 axis cheap because it wouldnt move. I had planned on upgrading to a UCCN300eth-5lpt and gecko G540 setup with a new 48v 12a power supply so that would all be replaced. There was no problem with the spindle so I decided to just keep that and the vfd. So this is what im working with, where im at, and what im wondering.

What I got:
Chinese 6040CNC beige with CNCEST sticker chassis,
110V Beige CNC controller box with E-stop, power switch, spindle mode select, and vfd control panel with rpm readout and potentiometer on its face
Stepper motor cables
4th axis chuck/tail setup
water pump for spindle cooling

What I removed:
Non working controller board
4 breakout boards
old 24V power supply
4 unmarked nema23 stepper motors

What I got to replace them:
48v 12a power supply
4 NEMA23 600oz 3.5a stepper motors
Shielded stepper motor cables
UC300ETH-5LPT
Gecko G540
110AC to 5DC converter board
6 proximity switches for homing/limit switches
z axis probe

Where I am at with mounting:
I cut out the back panel to make a space for the G540 and mounted it.
I 3d printed a bracket to mount the uc300eth where the previous controller was mounted on the underside of the cover.
Mounted the new PSU, existing VFD, and 110-5 converter to the base panel.
Retained what I believe is a filter that split power to the old PSU and the VFD. Split off that to feed the 110 to 5 converter.

Where I am at with wiring:
VFD is connected exactly as it was before, except there are 4 wires which went to the old controller I believe.
VFD has red/black wires from filter for power running to the AC110v terminals as before.
VFD has red/black/green wires with chinese letters running to spindle plug on back of cover.
Red AVI, Yellow +10v, black COM, white FWD

The power supply currently has Red/Black wires which ran to previous PSU to input terminals.
I watched a video from the person I bought the PSU from, and his setup had a red/white/green wiring scheme to the PSU.
I have the red wire to the terminal he had red, black to white, and green is not connected.
I will obviously confirm this is correct before I attempt to connect it, but I have other questions I need to have answered and wont be connecting it until they all are

I added another split coming off the filter to feed 110ac to the 110ac-5dc converter, which is connected to the uc300eth power terminal

Questions:
Since I didnt see any other power source for the old controller board I assumed the yellow +10v from the VFD was powering it, is this correct?
I believe I would need to connect the 4 (or maybe only 3?) r/b/y/w wires from the VFD to the uc300eth?
What would the AVI, +10v, COM, and FWD wires equate to on the uc300eth?
On the 110plug where power comes in it outputs to the red/black wires to the power switch, and the 3rd prong has a yellow wire mounted to a screw on the rear panel. Should I run a wire from that to the currently unused 3rd terminal on the PSU?
I have 3 wire red/black/blue proximity switches.
Do these connect to the G540 or the uc300eth? (g540 I think?)
I have 3 pin connectors mounted in the back of the case, do I piggyback all 6 of the prox switches to one connector?
The case has an unmarked fan mounted inside, I assume its 12v, should this run straight off the PSU or through the uc300eth?

I know I will have a lot more to figure out and questions once I actually get into connecting the uc300eth and setting up the software, but I want to get everything physically installed and wired properly before I ever flip the power on. I know my terminology is probably wrong and I dont know what the hell I am talking about. I know I am not giving detailed enough information (exact models/specs) on everything so it makes it difficult to give good answers. I know I dont currently have images provided so you have to go off my bad descriptions. I apologize for all of that, and will have great appreciation for anybody who can take the time to help give me some guidance. I should be able to provide pictures of the setup and more accurate information on the specs of the steppers/psu. The VFD I am hopeful somebody will be familiar with, as I think this particular controller box is common and I dont read chinese. I have no plans of plugging this thing in and turning it on until I feel I have all of these questions sufficiently answered and I am confident in the configuration. If you can help, you are the man.

Please move if this is the incorrect forum for this post!