585,670 active members*
4,600 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Milltronics > HAS MILLTRONICS GONE TO @&$% !!!

HAS MILLTRONICS GONE TO @&$% !!!

Let me start off with saying this is the 1st Milltronics I've ever owned or operated and at this pace will be the last! I've got an ML20 Milltronics CNC lathe w/ Centurion 6 control was a great lathe until I had to get it fixed. Now, being that it's made in "AMERICA" you would think parts, service, etc. would be great. Well...NOT SO MUCH! I've had this boat anchor down now for almost 3 months and I'm still seeing no light at the end of the tunnel! The company I have service the machine sent out some cables and the manual feed board on front of the lathe to Milltronics. And here almost 3 months later I'm still waiting! At 1st it was they couldn't re-make the cable because they had no schematic for it, had to send old one...You built the damn machine!!! Then it was waiting on connectors from god knows where! Now, it's I have no clue because Milltronics isn't responding to company that services machine!?!? WTH!?!? I have 5 Okuma lathes circa 1985ish that I have less issues getting parts and service for. I'm not looking for an argument with anyone about this, just wanted to rant and state my opinion, whether it's right or wrong.

Re: HAS MILLTRONICS GONE TO @&$% !!!

So, after waiting 4 months we finally received new cable back from Milltronics...It's wrong, missing a connector plug all together!!! WTF!!! All you had to do was copy old cable, and now they don't seem to know where my original cable is anymore!!! We ended up bypassing the cable all together, but this left us without any use of the manual controls built into the door! What a waste of time and money...Never again will I purchase a Milltronics machine of any kind!!!