584,833 active members*
5,293 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bending- and Punching Machines > Amada Vela 2 PC upgrade possible? Fabriwin is not seeing the keylock dongle.

Amada Vela 2 PC upgrade possible? Fabriwin is not seeing the keylock dongle.

Our old Dell which is feeding our Amada Vela 2 is needing replaced. I've tried two different computers, and for the life of me cannot get Fabriwin to see the keylock dongle. The software first installs the sentinel drivers, and checks that the dongle is installed before completing the installation, and it refuses to see it. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by generalcrafts View Post
    Our old Dell which is feeding our Amada Vela 2 is needing replaced. I've tried two different computers, and for the life of me cannot get Fabriwin to see the keylock dongle. The software first installs the sentinel drivers, and checks that the dongle is installed before completing the installation, and it refuses to see it. What am I doing wrong?
    What version Fabriwin are you trying to install?

Re: Amada Vela 2 PC upgrade possible? Fabriwin is not seeing the keylock dongle.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsoft View Post
    What version Fabriwin are you trying to install?
    9.2, I did get it to install on another PC, finally. I purchased a used vintage computer, exactly the same as the one currently running it and it installed no problem. I tried multiple other computers we have laying around with windows xp & windows 7 which had serial & printer ports, but for some reason the software (or computer) would not see the dongle which was plugged in.