So I've communicated extensively with a representative from the BST Automation store and confirmed the items and their measurements for the motion components I need. We are now to the point where I make the payment.

I understand that there wouldn't be a selectable option on the store pages for my custom measurements. So the representative is saying I need to order items that are not the same lengths as what I'm asking for. I believe the goal is to make the total of the items that the Aliexpress BST Automation store page does offer, equal to the cost of my custom order, and both costs do indeed come out to be the same.

I'm just not sure how they handle it so that I don't actually receive the items that I literally checked out through Aliexpress with, and I do receive the custom order as it has been communicated. Maybe I provide the rep with my order number and he flags it as my custom order before shipment. I have just asked the rep such a question and I'm waiting to hear back, but the language barrier makes things challenging.

I just want to confirm that others have gone through a similar order process.