585,712 active members*
3,935 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Rottler f65

Rottler f65

does anyone have experience with a rottler f65 series cnc machine? this machine is setup to do engine specific machine operations and i was wondering if i could import a g-code from bobcad into this machine to do normal 3 axis work. any help would be apreciated. thks

jrc347, i think that CNCdude would be the best person to answer this question.

Klox
    *** KloX ***
    I'm lazy, I'm only "sparking" when the EDM is running....

Post for Direct Motion (RottlerF67A)

I found a full fuction post for my rottler f68a. I used a Mach2/3 inch post (Modal G code, XYZ and feed, arc defined with IJ incremental, Space between instuction, and with block number) Insert standards,zero above part(or position above reference point) start spindle then let her buck.

Quote Originally Posted by jrc347 View Post
    does anyone have experience with a rottler f65 series cnc machine? this machine is setup to do engine specific machine operations and i was wondering if i could import a g-code from bobcad into this machine to do normal 3 axis work. any help would be apreciated. thks
    hi iam about to buy a secondhand f65 can you give me a honest opion of it and are they as good as everyone says thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunnen616 View Post
    hi iam about to buy a secondhand f65 can you give me a honest opion of it and are they as good as everyone says thanks
    Are you getting one for less than a zillion dollars? Im probably not being helpful here sorry, I just wonder about the high cost on rottler- compared to a cnc Southwest trak bedmill which looks to be about the same platform as the rottler. Take a look for fun at the pics of this one-

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRM-TRAK-Bed-Typ...QQcmdZViewItem

And compare costs, no its not my listing I just like that style of mill. Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11798.jpg