I am currently an intern at a company, and one of my tasks is to setup a plasma cutting table that my boss bought at an auction a little while ago
The table is a Koike Monograph millennium cutter II, and with it we have the KAR CNC terminal, a Powermax1650, and an Hypertherm Sensor PHC (also the torch model is T100M)
None of the red or yellow indicators are lighting up on the powermax, and the table and terminal work just fine as long as I don't try anything that is supposed to light up the torch (the jog and trial functions are perfectly working)
The main problem is whenever I start any cutting program, the moment the torch is supposed to light up and start piercing, everything freezes and I get the following error message "MAIN ARC LOST"
It's also worth noting that the PHC seems to have a few issues as well, when the middle switch is on the manual mode position, the "hold torch position" lights up and I can't move the torch up or down with the right switch
I'm not sure if this is normal or not but when I press the left switch, it goes down until it hits the plate then it goes up a little bit (as of right now it's the only way of moving on the Z axis)

I've gone through essentialy all of the documentation we have and I'm out of ideas for anything to try to fix this
Any kind of help or advice would be very much appreciated