585,761 active members*
4,033 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Mach 3 motion controller card wiring to fuling dzb300 inverter

Cool Mach 3 motion controller card wiring to fuling dzb300 inverter

Hey so I have the power wired to the inverter and card but there are 6 multi function connections S1-S6 and I’m wondering what to connect these to on the card, on the card I see where to connect the drivers to the card xyz locations with step and direction +- and then there is a bunch of input and out puts I know several are for limit switches there are 6 total x+- y+- z+- and then there Is also a tool changer with an air relay for opening and closing the chuck so I’m basically looking for how to hook up all the wires on this fulling DZB 300 to a Mach three card with a tool changer and air relays for opening and closing the check on the spindle with a spice rack tool changer that slides from X-to x+ thank you for any help David

Re: Mach 3 motion controller card wiring to fuling dzb300 inverter

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcnc View Post
    Hey so I have the power wired to the inverter and card but there are 6 multi function connections S1-S6 and I’m wondering what to connect these to on the card, on the card I see where to connect the drivers to the card xyz locations with step and direction +- and then there is a bunch of input and out puts I know several are for limit switches there are 6 total x+- y+- z+- and then there Is also a tool changer with an air relay for opening and closing the chuck so I’m basically looking for how to hook up all the wires on this fulling DZB 300 to a Mach three card with a tool changer and air relays for opening and closing the check on the spindle with a spice rack tool changer that slides from X-to x+ thank you for any help David
    There will only be a connection for the 0n/0ff and the speed control PWM to Analog 0-10v connection

So S1/DCM=0n/0ff Best to use the Breakout Board Rely for this connection

VI/ACM=0-10v analog for speed control
    Mactec54