Hi everyone,
We have a 2013 Mori Seiki NT4300DCG 1500SZ and the part I'm trying to prove out is clamped by both the main and sub spindles during machining. When I try to run a toolpath from end to end down the length of the part, the machine alarms out as it approaches the sub spindle, giving me two OT0506 hard overtravel alarms (Z1+ and ZS+) and three OT0507 hard overtravel alarms (X1-, XS-, and A1-). The spindle still has inches to go before any sort of collision:

https://youtube.com/shorts/E3GXZwPBPvk?feature=share

The chucks are maybe 3.5" thick, jaws 3" thick, part is a little more than 36" from jaw face to jaw face, so we're looking at a stack up of about 49 inches from spindle nose to spindle nose. From cutting position, the tailstock has to move 19 more inches away from the main spindle (A+) to get to its machine zero position. Z1 can travel in Z+ much further than the point it alarmed out at so I know the limit I'm hitting has something to do with some sort of safety zone around the tailstock/sub spindle. Does anyone know a way to adjust or disable this? It doesn't appear that there's any sort of chuck dimensions or jaw dimensions set up in the machine for collision checking, not seeing menus referred to in the manual when I hit the CAPS hard key. If not, anyone know where I can get a long reach Capto C6 weldon endmill holder for a 1" endmill?
Thanks