585,875 active members*
4,084 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Acramatic 2100

Dear Friends . Please answer me who knows this problem with Acromatic 2100mashine. After replacing the battery, the Bios settings were restored, but the machine did not work. I added screenshots.
    1. Why is Servopack is not connected to the PC?
    2. And what settings must have.
    Maybe there is a special installation for these settings.

Re: Acramatic 2100

I am not sure this is a Siemens A2100 control, looks more like a CT control in dos.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Hello. Do you know how to set up? Or maybe you know who can help.

QUOTE=Alex_Belyy;2518066]Hello. Do you know how to set up? Or maybe you know who can help.[/QUOTE]

As Meckardt pointed out, you are asking for help with an A2100 control, but what you posted has nothing to do with an Acramatic 2100 control. If you have an Acramatic 2100 and you replaced the battery in either the WS or RT boards, they will not be able to communicate with each other, and the Servo system will not work because the control was not able to load successfully. You will need to correct the control issue before you can look into why the Servos don't work.

If you don't have an A2100, correct your thread to request help on the proper control and someone may be able to help you.

Thank for answer. I'm definitely talking about Acromatic A2100. And pictures from the conrtol panel.

Sorry for the confusion, but in 25+ years of working on the A2100 i have never needed to access those screens so can't imagine they had anything to do with your original issue. Most people in your situation seem to post about the diagnostic failures (which are much more relevant and helpful in pointing toward the cause of failures than what is in your pictures).

Back to your battery comment. As i mentioned, if you changed the battery on either the WS or RT boards (or if either battery went dead), the boards will not be able to communicate with each other which would also prevent any communication between the WS and servo card because the servos are controlled by the RT board. Since you mentioned changing at least one of these batteries, I would start with the assumption that this is the root of your problem and proceed by verifying the WS board config and having the RT board reflashed.

Alex_Belyy, IF this is a Cincinnati machine there is a serial plate on the back cabinet; there is a serial plate fore the A2100 Control attach photos of both.
    Attach a photo of the Servo pack mentioned in you screenshots. This will clear the muddy waters.

Ok. I attached files.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg   7.jpg  

Alex_Belyy, You do have an A2100 Control with retrofitted Yaskawa Retrofitted Servos.
    Focus on the BIOS Settings for the WS and RT CPU Boards as Maver1k addressed; If the battery's were changed without power on the board
    or if the BIOS Batteries went dead; then the BIOS is lost. The "Basic Input Output System" settings make the CPU Board smart enough to
    talk to the other hardware in the control. the 3-424-2290A02 setting can be redone with a PC Keyboard using the control display screen.
    the 3-424-2169A02 CPU setting normally are re-flashed into the board on a lab bench with a binary floppy program. If you had the correct settings, an AT-PS2 power supply,
    PC key board, VGA Display and a ISA video board; then setting could be done on a bench. Look for resources from previous Posts or answers from member for help.
    The Country that you are located in may make a difference and should be known.