584,830 active members*
5,379 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bending- and Punching Machines > Amada Vipros 2510C TPP PHNC Board Issue / operator manual needed

Amada Vipros 2510C TPP PHNC Board Issue / operator manual needed

Hello,

We have a Amada Vipros 2510C TPP.

It was working fine till 5 PM one day. Next day the Hydraulic System wouldn't turn ON automatically throwing error of "Hyd motor thermal trip" & "Stripping".

We checked the contactor and it was not activating automatically. But if we press the contactor button manually, hyd system would turn ON. We tried resetting it using the red/blue buttons but in vein. After further troubleshooting, we noticed that the DC line which is supposed to give signal to the contactor to turn ON was not giving signal to contactor.

For stripping, we tried switching OFF the "Strip miss" knob in contol board of machine but still it was throwing stripping error.

We invited our regular maintenance guy where he noticed one of the red LEDs (LED8) on the main motherboard (PHNC Card) was lit. We noticed as soon as we turn ON the main MCB of machine, it the red LED would turn ON even if we do not switch on the machine.

Now the issue is, we do not have manual of the machine nor we could find it with all our known resources, people. My maintenance guy says it is very hard to find documentation for the PHNC card/machine.

I am attaching the PHNC card photo below and also the card number is H0400B-SPHNC-010.

I am looking for solutions so as to what this RED LED is indicating to me. Like what part of the card is not working which is indicated by this red LED (LED8). You can see the lit LED on the attached image.

Can anyone help out if you have any circuit diagram of this board / Operators manual for Amada Vipros 2510C ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mobo.jpg  

Re: Amada Vipros 2510C TPP PHNC Board Issue / operator manual needed

Your machine ready

Re: Amada Vipros 2510C TPP PHNC Board Issue / operator manual needed

I attach what I have. I have not been able to find a digital version of the manuals so they are both scanned from the original manuals.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bW0...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14W8...ew?usp=sharing

I´ve had my share of experiences with these errors. They look strange and the information is scarce but they are usually right on target. I would not be surprised that the thermal overload is stuck, this should be quite easy to measure disconnecting the cables and checking continuity with a tester. It is quite obvious you will not get signal to the coil if the thermal overload alarm is present.

Hope this helps. It would surprise me very much if you could find any actual information regarding the board itself.

Good luck