585,997 active members*
4,974 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Honest Review of Multiple Chinese CNC Routers

Honest Review of Multiple Chinese CNC Routers

As published on Reddit as well we created a long article about '5 years experience with Chinese CNC routers' (i cannot post the link I guess but you can google that), some comments were of course, negative as many thought this is another shill trying to sell them something from China. this is not the case.
    If you can add your supplier with a review that might help others in the process.
    the google sheet (updated almost daily using different people's reviews from around the world)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...nnU/edit#gid=0

The Market is at a chaotic stage which makes people buy and fall into scams and end up with pieces of metal. we have no reason to harm any vendor but this is a collection of reviews that needs to be published as Alibaba removed many negative reviews of buyers, even with 'trade assurance'. between them myself. Those questions about Chinese CNC vendors are asked over and over in many different forums almost daily. the google sheet will be checked carefully and each review is important and will be published anonymously, Leave your review and let others know what to avoid these issues.

Re: Honest Review of Multiple Chinese CNC Routers

Every one of us that has gone the Chinese route know how painful it can be. I hope people will contribute, and that you build up a repository of information on manufacturers and vendors. This could help a lot people.

Thanks for your link .could you also check my link:CNC Router Machine Review Comment from a 10 Years Customer
    https://youtu.be/iD5hj4-s96I

Hi
    Although OMNICNC has good reviews on the google sheet. I cannot add the video you show.
    This guy is obviously your reseller in another country. If you want, you can ask your clients from around the world to add here their story and their impression of the machine/service.

Hi @allencncrouter
    Although OMNICNC has good reviews on the google sheet. I cannot add the video you show.
    this guy is obviously your reseller in another country. if you want you can ask your clients from around the world to add here their story and their impression from the machine/service.