Hi everybody!

Half a year has passed since i completed my first DIY CNC mill. I decided to build a CNC mill, then I stumbled across the Mach3 CNC software, read the documentation and build my mill from scratch. First afterwards I discoverer cnczone.com. (see it at www.volunteerlabrat.com/cnc.html)

Well... So now it's time for me to start a second CNC project. At my university I'm working at a laboatory for micro/nano engineering. We have a a scanning-mirror based NdYAG laser platform with a 2-axis manual table underneath.

I'd like to hook up this table with a CNC control, and use it with the plasma-torch interface in Mach3.

Missing a step on a stepper motor is absolutly unacceptable. Therefore I'm opting for a servo based motor solution. Since it's going to be a quick fab, I'd like to use a kit with driver board and motors (possibly even powersupply) included. The motors should preferably output just above 1 newtonmeter. Finally the driver board must be Mach3 compatible.

Is any of you guys familiar with such a kit? Any suggestions are greatly appriciated.

Best regards
David, Technical University of Denmark.