Hello all,
I have a home built (?) machine that I am thinking of upgrading the drivers and BOB. I have had an intermittent issue with one side of the "Z", It stops randomly while moving from one cut to another. There are no "rapids" as I am a hobby user of f360 (no rapids). It most recently happened while in a move from one cut to the next. It is a new Nema 23 motor but from some older posts, I understand the drivers are not very good. I have SainSmart drivers and a ST-V3 interface board.
Any recommendations on something fairly straightforward to switch to? I'm not that great with the mechanics of these machines but am willing to give it a go.
If you have a recommendation, please advise why you recommend a particular product. I am looking for something basically "plug and play" so I can get back into playing!
Any help would be great!
This machine was made by a guy in SOCal trying to start a business. The company name was "lightening cnc". The machine needed a lot of work when I got it second hand. I was able to get a ton of information from this forum to get her up and running. But now I have this random issue. 4080 table, spindle...
Ask for more information if needed please...
rockaukum
Attachment 482894
Attachment 482896
Attachment 482898