584,814 active members*
5,355 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Exclamation Fanuc OM-C pmc problem

Hi
    I have a Kaffo VMC1200 equiped with fanuc OM-C cnc system with PMC-M on slave. Right now I facing a problem of the PMC. Whenever I switch on the system, during boot screen, I am getting a message "slave ready waiting for PMC" & then not ready being appeared on the screen.
    I am not familier with PMC-M card on slave. although I had interfaced couple of Fanuc OM with PMC-L but PMC-M new for me. I donot know how to interface PMC-M card. Even I donot have it's connection manual & drawing.
    Kindly help me to solve this problem & send me it's manual.

Still waiting for someone's reply, please help me. atleast send me connection manual hardware or pmc-M card details.

I get "Not Ready" when my e-stop button is pressed.
    Can you edit a program?
    Can you get to the 700 series diagnostics?

Only not ready is being appeared on the screen & nothing happen like, mode selection, etc. As system shows during boot slave ready waiting for pmc. I think PMC-M card is not communicate with cnc. I donot have PMC-M card details & it's manual for futher diagnostics. Please help me.

Smile Cnc Service

It is very hard to say that it came from this card, some time Master card, PSU, Fuse and 24v shorted ground and so on . I think better you call Fanuc local service for this problem. I have connecting manual for this if you want email me at [email protected]. It is very big file around 5.8MB.
    Thanks

My manual discusses PMC-M with "I/O Link" and without "I/O Link".
    Which is your setup?

Quote Originally Posted by bborb View Post
    My manual discusses PMC-M with "I/O Link" and without "I/O Link".
    Which is your setup?
    It's PMC-M with I/O link. I think so but not sure. PMC I/O card is mounted seperately from mother board.

please help me , atleast send me it's manual.

Still waiting for someone's help, please help me , atleast send me it's manual.

PMC Problem

Check your email of both guys, I have sent them and some basic procedure for you.
    Thanks!

If you have a back up copy of the parameters I would try dumping the system and reloading.
    To do this power up holding in "RESET" and "DELETE" pushbuttons

Quote Originally Posted by CNC SERVICE View Post
    Check your email of both guys, I have sent them and some basic procedure for you.
    Thanks!
    I did not receive your mail, please send me again.
    [email protected]

pmc problem

Hi
    I have a Kaffo VMC1200 equiped with fanuc OM-C cnc system with PMC-M on slave. Right now I facing a problem of the PMC. Whenever I switch on the system, during boot screen, I am getting a message "slave ready waiting for PMC" & then not ready being appeared on the screen.
    I am not familier with PMC-M card on slave. although I had interfaced couple of Fanuc OM with PMC-L but PMC-M new for me. I donot know how to interface PMC-M card. Even I donot have it's connection manual & drawing.
    Kindly help me to solve this problem & send me it's manual. Just have a look here I am sending you some images of machine. Please somebody help me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02944.JPG   DSC02945.JPG   DSC02950.JPG   DSC02951.JPG  

Smile

Hi Rai,
    Pls check your email.
    Normally, you can try to take off the PMC card from mother board then power on. If the system boot up to normal status I mean at Position page but getting EMG or Not Ready that mean your PMC card is trouble else your mother board having problem. This can be run without PMC system. Some Fs-Omc can also ruuning IPL mode like the procedure follow,
    1. Power off
    2. Press 7 & 9 or -(minus) & . (point) together then the system ask will you to run the system without PMC then press Y to accept the condition then if the machine can boot to normall status you have to replace PMC-M card or ROM / OE1 and OE2 that you have to call Kafo directly. You can ask William at Kafo to help you.

Thanks!

Unhappy Solution

Hi Rai,
    Sorry to tell you that I can't email you, it seem that you are unlucky to receive my manual. It always denied from your server many many times.
    This is an message from our mailbox,

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>AddTo:[email protected]: Find:
    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
    59.160.240.132 failed after I sent the message.
    Remote host said: 552 suspicious virus code detected in executables attached, message not accepted (#5.3.4)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Thanks!

Sorry You can send me here :

[email protected]

Thanks again

Smile Hi

First of all thank you very much for your reply. I had removed PMC card from mother board & system boot up to normal status at position page (Not ready).
    Can you tell me which one is defective PMC-M card A16B-1211-0901 B or mother board or It's ROM's OF1 & OF2 got damaged ? Kindly help me. Could I use it's PMC-L card by making new ladder with new addresses & some hardware changes. It would be only for it's mode selection with all axis movement. ATC will not work.
    Thanking you,

Quote Originally Posted by CNC SERVICE View Post
    Hi Rai,
    Pls check your email.
    Normally, you can try to take off the PMC card from mother board then power on. If the system boot up to normal status I mean at Position page but getting EMG or Not Ready that mean your PMC card is trouble else your mother board having problem. This can be run without PMC system. Some Fs-Omc can also ruuning IPL mode like the procedure follow,
    1. Power off
    2. Press 7 & 9 or -(minus) & . (point) together then the system ask will you to run the system without PMC then press Y to accept the condition then if the machine can boot to normall status you have to replace PMC-M card or ROM / OE1 and OE2 that you have to call Kafo directly. You can ask William at Kafo to help you.

Thanks!

Hi Rai,
    Pls check your emails.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Babak

Dear Sir,
    Kindly help us for kafo vmc-1200 with fanuc 0M pmc M.
    We need nc and pc Parameter.
    Also need eprom(oe1 & oe2).
    We will pay you reasonable if there is need.
    Its very urgent.
    Waiting for your positive reply at the earliest.
    your immediate response will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Devender Sharma
    CNC SOLUTIONS (INDIA)
    Ludhiana Punjab
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Re: Fanuc OM-C pmc problem

Hello sir.........
    I have matsuura mc600-v equiped with fanuc om-c.last day i shutdown the machine in running condition but today when i start the machine the machine shows alarm.
    603 PMC ALARM : WATCH DOG
    604 PMC ALARM :ROM PARITY
    What whould i do please help me..................

Page 1 of 2 12