585,754 active members*
3,717 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Wood Lathes / Mills > Re: CNC 6090 connection MK100-2S1.5G-DK to setup VFD ,spindel will not start

Re: CNC 6090 connection MK100-2S1.5G-DK to setup VFD ,spindel will not start

Hi
    Is there anyone who can help me out how to setup my VFD to mach3 on my cnc 6090 controler box?
    my stepper motors are running but the spindel will not start and there is no response so what ever on the control panel just blinks 0.0 or 337.2 on the display when a try to turn on the pot noting happens?? as it is some kind of lock that has to be released?
    A opend the box to find out what kind of VFD it contained and find out that is is an MK100-2S1.5G-DK an VFD for 1,5kW engine ,but the engine that come with the machine is an 800W water cooled engine is this a problem? or can it be fixed by change the parameters on the VFD?
    A have not tried the M3S12000 command in MDI to see if the spindel starts up in case of broke the spindel.
    so a need help to how to fix this issiue so a can get my spindel to start in a safe way without brake it

thx

Re: CNC 6090 connection MK100-2S1.5G-DK to setup VFD ,spindel will not start

You need to check your breakout board first if it has spindle/relay control and you has wired it
    If it is wired, you can configure MAch3 and setup VFD to Remote
    is your machine similar to this one? We have wiring on the website
    https://www.automationtechnologiesin...-water-spindle