Good Morning, I have been working with a CNC machine for a couple of months now and we had recently moved the control box and disconnected the wiring then reconnected the wiring to the machine. Once the machine was reconnected, all the coordinates were out of place. I have been receiving help from the techs at SYNTEC which is the manufacture of the controller. I have found the parameters that allows me to set the "software limits" on the machine, but now when using the tool changing function, the Z axis moves in a awkward way and broke one of the tool holder forks. It hasn't had that issue before we moved the control box.
Info:
The controller: Syntec 60A
Questions:
Is there a general Parameter that is associated with the tool changer (Magazine Cylinder)?
Would the safety height of the Z axis to the tool changer (Magazine Cylinder) be under a parameter or a macro?
Lastly, What are the multiple "reference points 1-4 (XYZ axes)" and the multiple "stroke limit 1-4 (XYZ) for? And would the parameter of the height of the tool changer (Magazine Cylinder) be located there? (For the "stroke limit 1 for the XYZ axes is where I adjusted the "software limits of the machine)

Thank you for any information that you can provide.